No more Mondays…
How many New Year’s resolutions include weight loss and how quickly are the resolutions broken? – in hours or days?
Join us for this workshop entitled “No more Mondays – Just healthy eating and weight loss” which will be led by Sue and her colleague Sallie Bright – Dip ION mBANT, a Nutritional Therapist from BrightNutrition.
The workshop will be a thought provoking interactive event enabling delegates to take charge of their eatingand to make changes that will stay with them forever…
The morning will include activities, thoughts on healthy eating and a ‘taster’ hypnotherapy session. All of which will be as part of a group setting to gently explore:
- Why food plays such a big emotional role in our lives
- How we can identify the triggers
- Who we feel is really to blame for our habits
- The mixed messages, rubbish and lies we like to hear…even from ourselves!
- What is a good food choice and how to make it
When – 24th January 2013
Where – Hospice of St Francis*, Berkhamsted
Time – 09.00 -13.00
Cost – £60 – Early bird booking before 25th December £50 – a donation from every booking will go to the Hospice.